Facebook Page View Live Edge - Handyman & Home Improvement | Ichsany PRO Graphic Designer

Live Edge - Handyman & Home Improvement

Logo Design:

Live Edge

Handyman & Home Improvement

Logo Design: Live Edge - Handyman & Home Improvement

I'd like the logo to feel like something that would look good on a brand new Toyota Tacoma and give off that outdoorsy / woodsy vibe - the logo doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with the services I will be providing. I just like the idea of naming my business "Live Edge" which for me, immediately gives off a forest vibe.
_Robert Maktenieks

Client: Robert Maktenieks
Website: Coming Soon

#ichsanypro #ichsany #ichsan #sany #homeimprovement #handyman #logo #design #vector

My Outdoor Superstore Ichsany Dot Com Conway - Wealth Group Ramadhan Culinary Night #1 Ramadhan Culinary Night #2 Pirooz-V Ramadhan Culinary Night #4 Ramadhan Culinary Night #11 Indoverland - Jelajah Rongga MaxMin Resources, LLC PraboWOW KEREN Dumayne Chiropractic Seminar Forum PLKP Neglasari Pangan Indonesia Berserkr - Sport Shoes

Instagram